~ Entries, Closing & Exhibit Information ~
- The SCHEDULE is either available online from August, or around town from September. Look through all the Sections you are interested in. Read the Section carefully. Choose the Classes you are likely to enter.
- Closing dates for entry of exhibits are given at the top of each relevant Section, usually the Friday before Show day.
Entry on the day applies to Dog High Jump, Sheaf Tossing, Log Chops, and Section D - Ring Events.
Note: LATE ENTRIES can only be made on Show morning in Section J - Floriculture and Section T - Children’s Floral (2 only).
Section S -Children’s Arts and Crafts and Section Q - Photography are judged prior to the Show so must be in the Steward’s hands at close of entries, as indicated at the top of the Section.
- The Steward’s contact details are also given for any inquiries you may have; plus hints and suggestions for entries. Take note of any specific requirements which must be met (such as – how entry is presented, etc.)
- ENTRY FORMS are at the back of the Schedule or can be printed from the website. Fill in the form with relevant details and include Entry Fee.
- Entry Forms can be:
(a) Mailed to: The Show Clerk, P.O. Box 80, Boyup Brook. W.A. 6244
(b) Emailed to: email@example.com
(c) Lodged in person with the Show Clerk who will be in attendance at The SHOW OFFICE, in Boyup Brook on the Thursday and Friday prior to the Show between 10am and 5pm each day.
- You will receive a Section Ticket for each exhibit. This must be affixed, or placed, with your exhibit according to the instructions of the Steward. These can be obtained up to closing time for acceptance of exhibits, when lodging exhibits, and on the day of the Show, from the respective Section Steward.
- Have your entries at the Show early so that they can be displayed for the Judges. Note close of entry acceptance time at top of Section.
- In most cases, the Judges will enter their duties at 9.30am and exhibitors and the public may be excluded while judging is in progress. All venues will be open by 12 noon.
- After judging, Stewards will present all prize butts in alphabetical order to the Treasurer.
Exhibitors can collect prize money from Treasurer’s Office after 2.00pm. Prize money will be kept for 7 days after the Show then revert back to general funds. TROPHIES are presented at the Office at 4 p.m. on Show Day.
- Exhibits can be removed from their places from 5pm.
(Assistance with clean-up is always appreciated.)
Please download the entry forms as PDFs from the links below: