~ Section E - Horses, Halter ~
PIC number WASG0032
ENTRIES AND PAYMENTS MUST BE RECEIVED BY 5.00pm FRIDAY 2nd November 2018
NO Entries will be accepted on the day.
Steward: Ms Francene Ryder 0408 000 157
Entries to be sent to: Attn Steward, P0 Box 80, Boyup Brook WA 6244
PROMPT Start time 9.00am
- All horses/ponies must be registered with their breed societies and a copy of Registration MUST be sent in with the entry form.
- Thoroughbreds and Standardbreds are exempt.
- Part breeds and dual registered horses/ponies can be entered into any class in which they are eligible.
- Breeds permitted to enter HEAVY HORSE classes – Percheron, Shire, Suffolk Punch, Gypsy Cobs and other like builds.
If unsure, please contact Steward as listed above.
- Unregistered Clydesdale or Cross:- Winner will automatically be eligible for Champion/Reserve Unregistered. Any competitors in this class WILL NOT be eligible for any other Unregistered class.
- All exhibits must be shown in suitable headgear and UNDER CONTROL at all times.
- Age of Handler is age on show day.
- Age of horse is determined by their international birthday of the 1st August
- In line with the Society and the south west group of show societies, is that ALL PERSONS including Stewards, Competitors and Exhibitors, must pay admission to the showgrounds, with exception of membership.
- Small yards are available Free of charge, first in basis.
- PROTESTS: Must be lodged in writing within 10 minutes of the completion of the class/event accompanied by a $50 fee which will be refunded if the protest is upheld.
- Classes may be altered at Judges' discretion.
- SUPREME BREED EXHIBIT – selected from Supreme Clydesdale, Supreme ASH and all other Breed Champions.
Appreciation is extended to our generous sponsors of the Equestrian Breed Events for 2018
CENTENARY AWARD for 100 Years Show Only: Class 53 SUPREME CLYDESDALE $100.00
Kindly donated by Jennifer Peaty
ENTRIES $5.00 - Entry fee applies for each class entered.
Schedule Entry Information and Entry Form available to download and print as PDFs from the links below.