~ Section S - Children's Arts & Crafts ~
Mrs. Sue Sumner - Phone 0437 153 559
Mrs. Lynne Schreurs - Phone 9765 1376
Entries to be HANDED IN AT Boyup Brook District High School & St. Mary’s School by WEDNESDAY 31st October 2018
JUDGING ON Friday 2nd November 2018
- ALL Art work must be Children’s own work, not traced or pre-printed.
- NO NAMES to be printed on front of articles.
- Dressmaking articles may be laundered, but must be ironed.
- All exhibits to be entered at your local school so that all Children’s work may be judged before show day. NO ENTRIES will be accepted on the day of the Show.
- All items to be made by the Children in age group stipulated in CURRENT YEAR.
- Handwriting and Printing must be a piece of undecorated prose. Please note Projects have been removed from the schedule
- High School Students may remove work only after 5pm on Show Day, in the presence of a Steward.
CENTENARY AWARD for 100 Years Show Only: Classes 29, 50 & 65 - 1st $15.00, 2nd $10.00, 3rd $5.00 (Prizes in each of these classes)
Kindly Donated by Jennifer Peaty
Mrs. M.E. Gibbs Trophy: Most points, Kindy-Pre-Primary, Classes 1-10
F. & A. Staniforth-Smith Trophy: Most Points, Years 1-3, Classes 11-29
Hampton Partners Trophy: Most Points, Years 4-6, Classes 30-53
Ms. D. Chambers Trophy: Most Points, Years 7-10, Classes 54-67
Schedule Entry Information and Entry Form can be downloaded and printed from the PDF links below.